Product Owner, Monetization and Optimization
3 weeks ago
Hiring from: USA Only
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance-based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
We are looking for a Product Owner, Monetization and Optimization to deliver against the product roadmap of our highest revenue producing websites. We need a hyper organized go-getter who can hit the ground running. The Associate Product Manager will be tasked with planning, executing, and optimizing content and advertisements to fuel conversions and monetization of ConsumerTrack’s successful websites.
What’s interesting about this role?
This role will be working with all teams in the company: the design team to innovate new content and ad designs, adding functionality with our engineering team, and collaborating with the analytics team to analyze data to make optimizations. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is hungry to take a shape, transform, strategize, and deliver new ways to optimize and grow GoBankingRates.com..
How will you make an impact?
- Drive squad performance and execution by building, maintaining, reviewing, and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Develop new product features through definition of user stories with clear acceptance criteria and definition of done with input and validation from key stakeholders.
- Support squad to achieve conversion rate growth and revenue goals.
- Focus on business priorities & deadlines and continuously raise the bar on delivery speed and quality.
- Liaise between Design, Development, QA and Operations, and Business and Technology teams to ensure in-scope and on-time delivery.
- Support squad to measure product success metrics and key performance indicators.
- Partner with Product Management, Analytics, and Ad Ops to identify optimizations through analysis of data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.
- Perform and/or lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure business and performance requirements are met.
- Become a business knowledge expert and train others on related topics.
What do you bring to us?
- 3+ years of product management, project management or analytics experience in web, e-commerce, or media/advertising companies
- Must be metrics and results driven and have proven experience using data to make decisions.
- Experience writing requirements/user stories, creating mockups/wireframes, competitive analysis
- Ability to define and manage complex process and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams, external partners/clients, and managing stakeholders
- Experience with UX, A/B Testing, or JIRA is a plus.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it’s important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We’re committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we’re living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here’s a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We’re in the digital media space so we’re mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we’re a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we’ve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈