Product Owner - Catalyst Investment Fund
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EU or US time zones
We are searching for a Product Owner to join an exciting project, Catalyst. Catalyst is the largest decentralized innovation fund in the world, with thousands of participants proposing, reviewing, voting on, and implementing innovative ideas.
Catalyst uses cutting-edge techniques such as collective intelligence, game theory, sense-making, collaboration and decision-making. The aim is to launch projects while measuring outcomes and rapidly iterating to achieve the best processes possible to translate the wisdom of the crowds into tangible value by bringing products and services to life.
Our blockchain engineers, app developers, theorists and community managers are working together in a start-up-like environment to add collaboration tools to human processes and create a friendly and engaging experience.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Manage and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Define acceptance criteria
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests from end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- Work with product managers, delivery team and tech leadership towards common goals
- Take charge of the tactical plan to achieve goals defined in the product and company strategy.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- A background in distributed computing and strong experience with blockchain technologies
- Familiarity with agile, Jira and GitHub is essential
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- BSc in computer science, engineering or similar field
- Start-up mentality and a willingness to take on tasks beyond your role description
- Resourceful: considers all the options before jumping to a solution
- An enthusiastic approach to managing innovation and collaboration.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. However, due to team distribution we are ideally looking for some in the EU or US time zones.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EU or US time zones.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈