Product Owner (Azure)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
We are CirrusLabs. Our vision is to become the world’s most sought-after niche digital transformation company that helps customers realize value through innovation. Our mission is to co-create success with our customers, partners and community. Our goal is to enable employees to dream, grow and make things happen. We are committed to excellence. We are a dependable partner organization that delivers on commitments. We strive to maintain integrity with our employees and customers. Every action we take is driven by value. The core of who we are is through our well knit teams and employees.
You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You aren’t afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
• Establish vision
• Create and Manage User Stories
• Maintain/Refine the backlog
• Collaborate with Development Team
• Enforce quarterly priorities for Release Planning & communicate short term release plan/roadmap (0-6 mo)
• Release Tracking
• Story Acceptance
• Defect Management
• Liaison for tech/delivery teams & product/stakeholders' teams
• Builds & communicates long-term roadmap (6-12+) – establishes epics & features that align with initiatives & business strategy
• Establishes Quarterly Priorities for Delivery Teams
• Major defect awareness & priority assessments
• Knows & uses personas
• Defines and breaks down features for delivery team
• Participates in the Voice of the Customer/Feedback Loop by analyzing Data & deliver insights – post-production
• Conducts Product Demos
• Partners with Operations
• Experience gathering and documenting requirements
• Experience building and managing a backlog in Azure Dev Ops (ADO)
• Ability to prioritize requirements
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working in a development environment (architects, software engineers, quality assurance, etc.)
• Experience working with object-oriented programming languages
• Practical experience in an Agile environment. The team is using KANBAN currently
• Experience as a Product Owner
Preferred (nice to have) skills/experience education:
• Test automation experience
• IT Project Management experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈