2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Write detailed stories and acceptance criteria based on product scope documents and epics in order for the engineering teams to develop software
- Maintain the backlog through priority planning, backlog grooming, and stakeholder review
- Support the products’ strategic vision and defining the roadmap
- Collaborate with customer support to triage, validate, and prioritize product defects, following through with engineering to resolution.
- Work closely with our business owners on requirements and priorities
- Assist in research for product requirements/product scopes based on stakeholder input, customer feedback, market research, competitive information and user data
- Manage product execution of feature teams collaborating with tech and project leads
- Complete high level product testing, in support of the QA team, to ensure the definition of done is achieved during development.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Create go-to-market launch strategies, manage the development of training materials, and coordinate user feedback loops
- Assist in creating training documentations and demo new product features to end users or internal stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software as a product owner, business analyst, product manager or software engineer
- 1+ year of specific knowledge of ad serving technology (e.g. RTB, DSP, SSP)
- Very detail oriented
- Experience writing user stories in an Agile development environment
- Ability to effectively translate a customer need into terms that a developer can understand
- Passion for technology and strong technical ability (e.g., understanding of software development languages and techniques; understanding of APIs and databases) in order to communicate effectively with software developers
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly-scalable SaaS and web-based applications
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience working with User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) designers to design highly usable products that customers love
- Understanding of adtech product requirements, for example, campaign management, reporting, data visualization, ad targeting, SEO, SEM also a plus
- Experience building a roadmap and executing on that roadmap
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and coordinate with multiple parties involved in intricate, fast moving projects with tight deadlines
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- A strong disposition for collaboration
- Strong analytical skills
- Enjoy digging into a challenge to find answers
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈