4 days ago
Hiring from: Europe Only
We are seeking a Product Owner to own whole cycle product development, starting from validating a hypothesis, through product development and delivery. The successful candidate should be able to find the intersection of research, technical feasibility, and business objectives, to create products that support our internal teams.
You will be responsible for advocating for relevant user needs while working with the development team. The best person is the one who asks tons of questions and invents ways to improve any system or process. We are looking for a team player, and at the same time someone ready to take ownership and make business decisions that accurately reflect the situation.
- Assess product performance and proactively identify opportunities for improvements
- Conduct in-depth user interviews
- Hypothesize and validate hypotheses to improve key product and business metrics, create success criteria
- Analyze feature requests, communicate with internal and external stakeholders on business, functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Create and update product documentation
- Write clear and concise user stories, prioritizing development items to align with the product roadmap
- Come up with innovative tech solutions for tough problems
- Support engineers during implementation phase, clarify and validate requirements
- 2+ years of working as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or Product Manager
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Ability to translate complex problems across complex systems into a simple, well-designed user experience
- Ability to deal with both UX/UI
- Confidence in dealing with products without UI
- Experience analyzing, clarifying and translating business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile principles and command of Agile methodologies
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working with product analytics and defining product metrics
- Experience in making data-driven business decisions
- Experience in experimentation and A/B testing
- Working on impactful security products and the opportunity to use them personally
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- WFH and remote working mode possibility. Partial furniture compensation
- Social package, including medical insurance available from the start date and sports compensation after the trial period
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Educational possibilities like corporate courses, knowledge hubs, and free English classes. Semiannual performance review
- Free meals, fruits, and snacks when working in the office.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈