1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
MeltingSpot is an online events platform, which allows companies, associations and administrations to organise all types of events (customer/partner days, internal conventions, augmented webinars, products demos, virtual fairs, meetups, recruitment forums, etc.) and maximise interactions and exchanges on every event.
At MeltingSpot, we believe in the power of encounters. Either business or human related, it's these happy coincidences that spark ideas, free energies and trigger new projects.
And the planet needs events that consume less CO2.
We want to create a new meeting place, sustainable and accessible to all companies.
MeltingSpot was created in October 2020 by a team of experienced founders (Benoît Chatelier, highly active entrepreneur, co-founded Ubeeqo, European leader in carsharing, acquired in 2017 by Europcar). We are currently preparing our series A to accelerate our deployment in France and abroad.
👉 The role
We are passionate about the Product, and we have made a key factor of differentiation. Directly reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the candidate will take on the role of Voice of Customer Product Owner and will share with the Product team our daily obsession: constantly improving the user experience! will contribute to concrete improvement actions but also to the development of new functionalities, and more generally to the implementation of our Product roadmap.
- User testing: you will be primarily responsible for developing and managing our feedback collection channels (NPS, satisfaction survey, qualitative interviews, etc.);
- UI / UX: you will have to write UI / UX briefs for our design team;
- Product ownership: specification of improvements and new product features (definition of user stories) with the level of quality required to ensure development and production under the best conditions;
- Regular improvement: identification of fixes and improvements to be developed.
- Support of the development team to ensure the rapid implementation of priority actions;
- Strategy: competitive intelligence to identify best practices and offer suggestions for improving our user experience;
- 360 ° communication: Give visibility to stakeholders and customers.
We are already interested by your profile if you:
- Above all, and whatever your background, you have a deep entrepreneurial mindset and want to create and to shake up established orders.
- You are passionate about digital and Product. You like to meet clients, whatever their culture and language.
- You have a real appetite for beauty and efficiency. You enjoy working with designers.
- You are very autonomous, but love to work in a team.You know the different product management tools (Hotjar, Figma, Linear, Miro, Zeplin ...).
- A first experience in a B2B SaaS startup would be a plus.
- You speak English!
The team is converted to a full remote organization! And for those who wish, it is always possible to meet in coworking spaces.
✍️ Recruitment process
- 45 minutes interview with our CPO + Product skills test
- 45 minutes interview with our COO
- 45 minutes interview with our CEO
To be discussed during the process
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈