3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who are we?
Machinio is the fastest growing machinery marketplace in the world, featured in Forbes (founders recognized as 30 under 30), Crain's Chicago Business, Business Insider and Inc.com, and more.
MachineryHost is an extension of the Machinio marketplace providing used machinery sellers with an all-in-one business management platform that combines inventory management, CRM, content syndication, website, email marketing, and more.
The Product Owner (PO) will help evolve software products through successive and iterative stages of discovery, definition, development, launch, and post-release support. The PO is responsible for driving the realization of high-value capabilities for specific products. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with developers, designers, and other stakeholders (such as business, legal/compliance, and operations) to ensure that the detailed designs and requirements meet the needs of external clients and consumers, and internal stakeholders.
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the development team's product backlog, including definition of epics, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop and execute against product roadmaps and release plans
- Act as the subject matter expert for assigned products
- Review, accept, and prioritize feedback and new requirements from project stakeholders
- Bring new perspectives on how we can improve our product to better serve our customers
- Analyze data to help make better product decisions and continually fine-tune our product strategy and roadmap
- Balance business needs versus technical decisions and constraints
- Oversee creation and maintenance of user and technical documentation
- Assist customer support teams, and develop and implement training and communication
- materials that allow customers to understand the product and changes made to it
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of product or project development experience
- Experience driving projects that involve external customer facing web technologies and concepts including, API development, mobile first design, and 3rd party integrations
- Experience working across teams: sales, engineering, operations, marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to act as a translator among diverse teams of developers and sales representatives
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Internet technologies and web-based software development
- Familiarity with project management software and tools such as Asana, Jira, and Confluence
Nice to have
- Experience working on a CRM or CMS product
- Familiarity with with web development technologies such as: Git, AWS, Ruby on Rails, Vue.js
- Background in UI/UX with the ability to create wireframes and mockups
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we're cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, hangout Fridays (lots of beer & games), casual happy hours and fun holiday parties!
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
And, of course, a stocked kitchen.
Robust benefits package: Unlimited PTO and vacation based on performance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401(k) and Voluntary benefits.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈