1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Finexio is streamlining payment in Account Payable by connecting the finance departments to banks and virtual cards. We automate the B2B payment and help the customers pay easier with less human efforts and more insights. We help the vendors get paid faster with better visibility.
We are looking for a product owner who lives with the product and loves problem solving. We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team. Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog
- Oversee development of the stories
- Answer the questions from engineering regarding the requirement
- Tracks progress towards the release of a product
- Maintain the close relationship with the stakeholders to gather the requirements
- Write the user stories ready for the development
- Provide the correct acceptance criteria to each user story
- Measure the success of each implementation
- Assist Product Manager in maintaining product roadmap and defining strategy
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience working as a product owner or product manager for a payment or SaaS product
- Empathize with users and solve the problems for users
- Experience in developing software in an agile environment
- Knowledge of work management tools like Jira, Confluence or Asana
- Experience using Agile software methodologies, especially a scaled Agile Framework.
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company.
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision starting on your first day.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈