4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Turkey
Socio is a venture-backed SaaS company that helps SMBs and enterprises optimize their events. With clients like Google, Microsoft, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Pinterest and Hyundai, Socio is being used in hundreds of events globally and facilitating millions of interactions every day.
We are seeking an experienced, resourceful product owner to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for driving and defining the launch of new products and services within our company. You should have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy, and Agile methodologies in order to deliver a high-quality product to increase company revenue. This position is available for remote workers.
As part of the Product team within Socio, you will be responsible for the line management of one technical and operational development function that is responsible for the successful and value-driven design, development and deployment of client /product projects. We are not only looking for an outstanding technical background but also an agile leader who understands business dynamics and has experience in a matrix organization.
- Technical leadership and line management of the team
- The recruitment and future growth of the team with high calibre individuals
- Career development, objective setting and performance reviews of direct line reports
- Supply and demand management of resources including project allocation and resource forecasting Identification of teams training and development needs and strategies
- Consolidate data into user stories and necessary product requirements
- Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Ensure product aligns with company mission and goals
- Being Technical/Operational escalation contact
- Bachelor's in computer science, engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the software development industry with a minimum of 3 years of line management experience of the development team/s in a global company
- In-depth understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Experience working with JIRA
- A strong balance between technical skills and management skills
- Bonus: Experience in mobile applications
- Bonus: Experience working with Zeplin
- Bonus: Experience working with TestRails
Compensation: Competitive $ salary + standard benefits
- Position is REMOTE (Work from Home is completely OK - we have an agreement with Kolektif House where you can go and work during the day - Istanbul only)
- Hiring Interviews are ONLINE (through Zoom Video conference)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Turkey.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈