3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
This role is remote-first but will require travel when restrictions are eased.
UNiDAYS has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and experienced Product Owner to join the team. As a Product Owner you’ll need to be uber organised, self motivated and able to work autonomously. Your decision making and experience will help our team organise work and deliver software more efficiently.
- Providing vision and context to squads
- Ensuring agile ceremonies take place (Sprint planning, retrospectives, refinement)
- Taking responsibility for mid to long term sprint planning
- Act as the voice of the Product team within the Engineering team
- Represent the needs of the squads within the Product team
- Ongoing understanding, prioritisation and refinement of backlogs
- Assessing value and taking this into account when planning work
- Requirements gathering and creation of stories/tickets
- Reporting to Engineering leadership on sprint/team performance
- Communicating the status of work to stakeholders and Engineering leadership
- Identifying inefficiencies in software delivery and making improvements
- Providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories
- Ensuring that work can continue unimpeded, resolving blockers when they arise
- Coaching best practice. Helping others understand what good looks like
- Managing and prioritising bugs. Communicating their priority and when bugs are resolved
- Previous experience of working as a Product Owner in a Scrum team is essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- You’re energetic, positive and an excellent communicator
- The ability to translate technical jargon into understandable language for the business
- Organisation and time management are part of your DNA
- Previous experience using Trello and/or JIRA
- Proven track record in delivering scalable and robust web applications
- A coaching mentality - Help the team balance building the right thing, building the thing right and building the thing fast
- Comprehension of software development concepts
- Proven stakeholder management experience
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Tram to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- LOTS OF CAKE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈