Product Operations Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Own Product Beta and Alpha programs by scheduling research activities, identifying research process gaps, and recommending and implementing scaled improvements based on customer needs and feedback.
- Become a strong product expert to support the product teams by providing customer insights, making sure customer-facing teams are ready with information and processes required to support new products, and developing WalkMe programs.
- Become a member in the ownership of the product launch lifecycle by driving the discipline around the processes for alpha and beta programs, and rollout of new products/features. Ensure proper coordination, planning, and alignment around Product, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of the launch lifecycle from Alpha to GA and become the voice of the customer and partner of the product team to drive continuous learnings and improvement.
- Work with a subset of tools used by our product, customer success, and marketing teams (e.g. Asana, Totango, and more)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- You have at least 5 years of product operations, product marketing, product management, or project management experience preferably in the SaaS software industry.
- Quick learner with the ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- A strong self-starter with superior attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests, projects, and deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent and proven cross-functional collaboration skills.
- An aptitude for learning and overcoming challenges through critical thinking.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈