Product Operations Coordinator
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Engage3 is looking to hire a Product Operations Coordinator who will own our standardization and analysis of internal data for strategy creation and KPI monitoring for various product initiatives. You will be a key partner to our data science, solutions engineering, and UX teams to tie product KPIs with business level impact. With a combination of exceptional analytical skills, a curiosity, and an entrepreneurial “get stuff done” mindset, you'll help us better understand our customers to drive changes that will shape the future of Engage3.
- You will be responsible for standardizing our feedback collection process, ensuring that it is consistent and can scale across the various product verticals.
- You will partner with our cross-functional teams to deeply understand our customer and market feedback, and arm our product teams with the necessary context to deliver solutions that delight our customers.
- You will help define our product development processes, manage the product tech stack, and build consistent cross-functional practices and best-in-class frameworks that unify our entire organization.
- You will collaborate closely with the PMs and project manage key aspects of the launch and will be a key contributor for ensuring quality and consistent end-user experiences for our customers globally. In this capacity, you will partner & integrate closely with Product Managers & Engineering to bring an operational & support mindset to product development.
• 2 - 4 years of experience in a variety of operational, strategic, and analytical roles.
- You take data and turn it into insights as well as analyzing information from multiple data sources and being able to identify what is most impactful.
- You will have developed a strong business acumen from various experiences including consulting, finance, analytics, growth, business operations in a prior life.
• Solid foundation of data and technical skills.
- You can self-sufficiently query data to answer your own questions you have about the product and the business. You should have had experience in technical IC roles where you have built a strong analytical foundation. You should have technical expertise in SQL (2-4 years) and working knowledge with Excel.
• You have the ability to easily transition between strategic thinking/planning to implementation/tactics.
- When engaging with a problem, you balance a focus on quick wins and actionability with ways to help Engage3 efficiently solve that problem at scale through systems and repeatable processes, and are comfortable diving into the operational details with the analytical, data, product, and engineering teams that you will be closely partnered with to make it happen.
• You have experience working with cross-functional Product teams, including Product Managers, Engineers, Designers. You are able to dive into product details and relay the ins and outs of your product with other stakeholders in marketing, solutions engineering and customer success. You are able to influence and have a scaled impact across different functions at Engage3.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, structuring ambiguous problems, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
• Collaborative Team Player. You have a proven ability to influence without authority and build strong working relationships with business partners; this is a highly cross-functional role, so a low ego and a high instinct for collaboration are musts.
• Great Communicator. You have exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal, visual, & presentation communication. You should have experience communicating with multiple levels of an organization. Ability to set and communicate an inspiring vision and get things done. The role will require that you relay information to many different teams, so you have to be especially good at collecting information and presenting it in new ways to convince your audience.
Bonus if you have
• Experience working in a high-growth self-serve B2B SaaS environment
• Experience working as a product manager
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈