2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: LATAM Only
Reserve has an open remote position for an individual who’s passionate about people, and wishes to become part of a team providing a delightful and empathic financial service to its customers.
We are looking for high performers to join our Product Operations Team, which is responsible for implementing the back office operation of the Reserve App and ensuring our users receive high-standard support. The open positions are Tellers, Runners and Coordinators. These three positions are closely linked; tellers and runners are required to have leadership skills to assume coordinator positions when it is necessary.
This team is for people who are proactive and have strong service skills, customer service and effective communication with staff. We value self-starters, problem solvers and collaborators. This is a remote-only position for all the LatAm region, but preferably for people living in Argentina, México, Colombia, or Venezuela. The ideal candidate is very comfortable speaking Spanish in a customer service setting and speaking English in a professional setting.
Being a remote, user-support oriented role, it is required that you have appropriate home-office conditions, with adequate equipment, privacy, power stability, and an Internet service good enough to participate in video-calls with good audio 99% of the time, and with your camera on at least 50% of the time.
The positions available at this time are in the following schedules:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. / 3:00 pm-10:00pm Venezuela Time.
- Saturday-Sunday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. / 3:00 pm-10:00pm Venezuela Time.
- Leadership capacity to solve service challenges.
- Multitasking skills to coordinate, execute or propose solutions to service challenges.
- Engage with users in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns.
- Respond to user queries in a timely and accurate way, via chat or email.
- Offer support and solutions to users in accordance with the company's user support policies.
- Handle and resolve user complaints.
- Follow up with users to ensure their issues are resolved.
- Help set up and manage new user accounts.
- Help complete users trade efficiently.
- Run AML / KYC compliance checks.
- Maintain user and transaction databases.
- Inform users about new features and functionalities of our product.
- Detect and report product malfunctions.
- Gather user feedback and share it with our Product and Communications teams.
- Assist in training new team members.
- Are fluent in Spanish and comfortable speaking English.
- Are a fast and independent problem solver.
- Shine for your attention to detail and accuracy.
- Are highly self-motivated and able to effectively communicate virtually with not only the users but also your team and manager.
- Enjoy interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Are adaptable and flexible, enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Are achievement-oriented, enjoy taking on challenges, even if you might fail.
- Remain calm and responsive in stressful situations.
- You are a fast, eager, and self-directed learner.
- You are willing to give and receive feedback frequently.
- Location: Work-from-Anywhere, but expect to be online for a decent part of the US workday.
- Seniority: we need a Entry level-experience- professional in Compliance Operations.
- Comp: competitive salary in line with regional international standards for a similar position. We can do full cash, equity or a hybrid arrangement.
- Projection: Daily international exposure and interaction with clients and other team members. Support from great investors. Growth in a promising world-class start-up.
- Purpose: Reserve helps people beat hyperinflation, and aims to eradicate it entirely
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: LATAM Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈