Product Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Mapillary is the street-level imagery platform that automates and scales mapping. We help companies, people, cities, and cars to understand the world’s places, using cameras and computer vision. By taking a collaborative approach and allowing anyone to access data for making better maps, Mapillary has become the world’s fastest-growing dataset of street-level imagery.
We’re looking for a product marketer with a mission to show the world how our products help make better maps. While part of the product team, you’ll be working closely with all our teams (like marketing, sales, design, engineering) to gain a deep understanding of our users as well as our product and technology.
You’ll be developing strategies for messaging, personas, and go-to-market, as well as roll up your sleeves for everything from digging in data to creating content. You’ll work with virtually every part of our platform, so the ability to switch context between details while keeping a good perspective on how things come together is crucial for success.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their needs
- Work closely with the rest of the product team to ensure that what we build is in line with the customers’ needs and the market situation
- Own messaging, positioning, personas, and go-to-market strategies for our products and features
- Work with sales, business development, and marketing to drive demand and adoption of our products, set and monitor success metrics, and adjust course as needed
- Educate our customers about the value of our products, how they work, and product updates by developing materials such as help articles, landing pages, blog posts, sales collateral, etc.
- Collaborate with our business and community teams to gather customer insights and make sure the customer’s voice is heard in the product team
- Work with customer success, product, and design to improve the user experience, move customers along the funnel, and help them get value out of the product
- Be flexible about your role and ready to jump in wherever you can help
- At least 3 years of product marketing experience with proven success
- Good balance between creative, analytical, and technical thinking
- Excellent writing and speaking skills (in English); you can convey complex things in simple ways
- You think strategically but are ready to roll up sleeves for implementing tactics
- Data-driven mindset; you have experience in collecting and interpreting different types of data
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!