Product Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Roostify is transforming the mortgage industry with an innovative and integrated platform that’s streamlining the entire digital lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Our software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day. We are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the lending experiences so people can accelerate their future.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the planning and execution of product GTM (go-to-market) marketing initiatives, including competitive landscape analysis, segmentation, account-based marketing, marketing messaging, and sales enablement support. The ideal candidate will support lead generation conversion to new customers, awareness, and marketing to existing customers and revenue growth. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, written, visual and verbal, and is highly organized and execution-focused. For this role, you need to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns, positioning, and pricing strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Work with product managers to contribute to building business cases (including revenue/pricing strategy) for new features and develop differentiated value propositions to present to the market
- Build the marketing plan and strategy for new and existing features by assembling, planning, producing and organizing promotional materials; including 1-pagers, website copy, training materials, blogs, slides, eBooks, and graphics
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the client support and sales teams
- Deliver sales support materials and relevant training to ensure our sales and client services teams are prepared to speak to new features and are clear on the product narrative, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of customer, market, and competitive data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Develop and track KPIs to assess marketing campaign success and GTM outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field; 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing, advertising, or project management preferred
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing methods, content marketing, and social media marketing best practices
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Google suite, especially with Slides
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with PowerPoint
- Work experience in fast-paced environments
- Ability to think critically and creatively about solving problems
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong writing skills that are empathetic with a casual and confident tone
- Working knowledge of web technologies (Squarespace, HTML, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the U.S. mortgage industry
- Proficiency in marketing automation software (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.)
- Proficiency in design software (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and methods (Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, Adwords, etc.)
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Fitness/Wellness Discount through ClassPass
At Roostify we have a value of People First. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈