Product Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
- Develop product-related content that differentiates Dragos from our competition, and messaging that speaks to the pain points and challenges of our target personas including Execs, decision makers, and practitioners
- Develop marketing deliverables (datasheets, presentations, blogs, etc.) with cross-functional input from product management, engineering, sales, threat intelligence, and professional services. Translate technical features and differentiators into clear and compelling value propositions and messages
- Plan, produce, and execute programs and deliverables for launch of new products and releases; manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Collaborate with Product Management to align product strategy, pricing and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Develop competitive positioning, competitive intelligence and competitive content support for partners and customers
- Create content for Sales enablement, new product releases, and campaigns
- Support analyst relations, briefings, and our application for positioning in key reports (e.g., Gartner MQ, Forrester Wave, etc.)
- 6-8 years of enterprise scale B2B cybersecurity experience in product marketing
- Experience in cybersecurity (ICS cybersecurity experience is a plus).
- Customer/client centric perspective, enjoys working closely with Sales
- Analytical, enjoys a data-driven culture
- Certification from the Pragmatic Institute is a plus
- MBA is desirable
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈