Product Manager, Web
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our Product Team is expanding to help support the spectacular growth that Splendid Spoon is experiencing as more consumers explore plant-based eating and a desire for their meals to be delivered directly to their doorstep.
Our existing Product and Engineering teams work primarily on East Coast time, but this role is fully remote and open to applicants located anywhere in the US.
- You’ll work directly with our Director of Digital Product Experience to craft the next-generation of Splendid Spoon’s web experience.
- You'll craft new product features and improvements across our entire digital product stack.
- You’ll prepare project specs for the tech team by adding context, watching out for blockers, and doing research about industry best practices.
- You’ll attend daily engineering standups, and be ready to jump in to assist when projects require more context from the business to complete.
- You’ll lead our User Research and User Interview efforts - a key focus point for us in 2021.
- You’ll create an automated + ongoing flow of direct customer feedback and deliver analysis of that information to various stakeholders throughout the organization.
- You’ll collaborate with external design partners + agencies to bring new visual experiences to life.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written communication skills, preferring to share positions in writing (documentation, position papers, roadmaps, etc.) whenever possible.
- Direct experience translating business requirements from Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Executive teams into workable specs for design and development teams.
- Direct experience bringing customer-centric web experiences to life. This means that you’ll have previous experience defining scope, prototyping / wireframing, working with design teams, guiding development teams, guiding user research + user interviews, and analyzing business impact for complete features / products.
- Direct experience using product analytics tools like Amplitude, MixPanel, Heap, Pendo (or similar) to measure and analyze performance of the features + products you bring to life.
- Direct experience using “No Code” automation tools like Zapier, Airtable, Google Apps, Autocode, etc. to increase speed on proof of concepts and augment technical resources.
- Small team of close-knit, supportive employees who are passionate about each other and improving people’s experience with food
- Competitive Salary + generous PTO policy
- Free weekly Splendid Spoon meals!
- Annual stipend to build your ideal remote work environment
- Monthly yoga classes
- Company-sponsored virtual hangouts
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈