Product Manager, Usability & Workflow
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Work ‘outside-in’: gather client's feedback to deeply understand pain points and underserved needs.
- Build differentiated requirements, phase them out, and own the roadmap of workflow, user experience and usability initiatives within Adelphic’s self-serve media buying product platform, including campaign management, reporting, API usage, and troubleshooting.
- Manage dependencies with other aspects of the Viant/Adelphic technical environment and track development work against the expected deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually ship functionality to successful outcome.
- Generate strategic and innovative product ideas and drive implementation.
- Perform in-depth research on competitive offerings within the DSP market.
- Effectively communicate relevant KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in Digital Product Management: Proven success in managing complex internet software development cycles, and API/spec integrations, in medium to large organizations.
- Fluency in writing Product Requirement and Design documents.
- BA/BS required. Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or a related discipline preferred.
- Expertise in online display and video formats.
- Proficiency in desktop, mobile, tablet or TV addressable advertising spaces.
- Understanding of Ad Networks, Exchanges, Real-time Bidding, Programmatic, Demand Side Platforms, Supply Side Platforms, Data Management Platforms, onboarding and Identity Management Platforms, 1st and 3rd party ad servers, cross-device and cross-channel targeting, and cookie/privacy concerns.
- Ability to lead from any position, with a “Do Whatever It Takes” and “Figure It Out” attitude.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence cross-functional teams, create buy-in for a vision without formal authority.
- Analytical, critical, and strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, and creative problem solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to manage multiple project deliverables and meet deadlines with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills, empathy, emotional maturity and teamwork mentality.
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈