Product Manager | Subscription Box
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Betterly (betterly.com/uk or betterly.com/it) is a start-up incubated by the De Agostini group that develops and distributes internationally via e-commerce a large variety of series of subscription-boxes aimed at women, men and kids.
We help people discover or nourish their passion, interests or a hobby and to enjoy some quality time away from screens.
With headquarters in Milan, Betterly runs its own tech-empowered supply chain platform, is growing fast and about to become the global leader of indoor quality entertainment (also called bettertainment).
About the Job:
We are now growing the team and expanding internationally, and looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Men's category. In short, the role is hybrid and entails coordinating and managing the entire go-to-market flow of products, from conception to the proposal for online sale and the communication.
- You are a creative problem solver who always has the customers in mind as priority
- You are analytical, and have experience working with data
- You have excellent Product and Project Management skills and familiar with Gantt chart
- You have great negotiation skills and can present relevant details where needed
- You love to work in a collaborative environment where everyone is learning from each other but still treated as experts in their specific function
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset. This is about building and creating.
- You have experience working in more than one country - and understand the different markets
- You have a passion for innovation
- You speak fluent English and bonus if any other language such as Italian, French, German, Chinese
- You will carry out market research, desk analysis and social media monitoring
- Scout trends to be translated into men and lifestyle products;
- Manages the go to market flows, coordinating several functions (sourcing, logistics, editorial, digital marketing);
- Is responsible for P&L of the new and running series, proposing and implementing actions to meet budget objectives;
- 3+ years of working experience (including internships)
- Interest for physical products and/or publishing
- User of –or interest/passion for– subscription box products
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈