Product Manager - Sports
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks, we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
We are about to embark on an ambitious new product, never seen before in the iGaming industry when it comes to scope and scale. We plan to use this as the basis of a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook - and perspectivally many more types of products and services.
For that purpose, we are searching for a Product Manager - Sports.
The iGaming niche is a highly competitive one, where only the best teams manage to consistently stay at the top. We are creating one now from scratch: A multidisciplinary, empowered team ideally consisting of some of the best talents worldwide in their fields.
The team will work autonomously within the existing company. Benefitting from the existing culture, knowledge and financial stability, whilst also getting the chance at having a founder-ish experience together.
We are exclusively looking for high performers passionate about serving users well. Always striving for greatness and looking for ways to innovate and improve. Always striving to make the product better. Always being self-driven and working with trust as a basis.
- Developing and having ownership of the sports vertical of a completely new domain with very high ambitions
- Facilitating multidisciplinary team work between Product, Design, Tech, SEO, Online Marketing and Content, ensuring that the end-product reaches our users in a timely manner and with the highest quality possible
- Creating structural blueprints on a page level by co-defining which content, visuals and features are to be included for our users
- Conceptualizing new products and improving existing ones together with the relevant departments
- Leading Product auditing and standard QA within your vertical
- Being the go-to Product person for all team members within your vertical
- Creating, managing and continuously improving Product roadmaps
You’ll be a great cultural fit if you…
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, fast-paced team with high expectations and goals
- Prefer to communicate openly and transparently
- Say your opinion even if it means disagreeing with your manager
- Aren’t afraid of giving and receiving direct constructive feedback
- Are comfortable regularly stepping into unknown territories and making the best out of it
- In general attack your craft with a growth mindset
You bring the right skill set if you...
- Live that the user comes first and have a natural affinity for what good U/X is
- Have already made your first experiences as a Product Manager and can showcase a successful product portfolio
- Have (extensive) experience collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams, preferably including Design and Tech
- Bring a solid foundation in on-page SEO and maybe even technical SEO
- Have a deep understanding of what quality content is
- Don’t mind having to juggle several ongoing projects at once and dealing with a high workload
- Have previously worked in a highly competitive niche (iGaming would count)
- Have experience with or at least an interest in sports betting
- Are fluent in English, additional languages are an advantage
- A shot at being part of an internal founding team for a completely new product with a massive potential
- Working with and learning from some of the top brains in our industry
- Being part of a stable, successful company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours - we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Regular internal educational initiatives
- As soon as COVID allows it again: An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team’s choice
Do you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions? Do you want to work in an empowered product team? Can you otherwise sign off on all of the above? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈