Product Manager (Senior) (f/*/m)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Frontastic was founded in 2017 as a fully remote company, and we've been working that way ever since. Our People team works tirelessly to empower our staff and give them an incredible working experience.
We're rapidly growing our team to reach our mission: Let commerce teams build the incredible.
Frontastic is a Composable Frontend Platform that unites business and development teams to build commerce sites on top of headless. Our customers see higher conversion rates, increased developer productivity, and a faster time to market.
If you want to learn more about our product, watch our product demo video on our website (www.frontastic.cloud).
Do you have a strong product sense and enjoy talking to developers to understand their motivation and needs? Do you have deep knowledge of developer platforms and experience with B2B business models? Do you want to be part of building a composable frontend platform that truly enables developers and business users to collaborate when building websites and apps? Do you want to shape the developer experience for an ambitious and fast-growing frontend platform made for the headless era? Then this position could be perfect for you!
As Product Manager for our Developer Experience team, you will be responsible for our developer platform and its extensibility. Your work will be centered around our three strategic drivers:
- Frontend excellence: Provide the building blocks and tools that combine the performance of the best-of-breed frontend framework with the simplicity of a site builder.
- Collaboration: Empower business users and developers to work together and quickly release differentiating features.
- Extensibility: Let enterprises connect to any headless APIs and favorite business tools to work seamlessly in a best-of-breed stack.
- You'll manage the roadmap for our developer platform: talk to users, understand their problems, and prioritize this work, so the team is always working on the most impactful initiatives
- Think big, scope small, and quickly iterate together with your cross-functional team to make sure that you continuously learn and solve the right problems
- Use your product sense, together with a qualitative and data-informed approach to create a platform developers love
- Inspire your peers and build partnerships across all departments in delivering an excellent product
- You'll own the end-to-end product for developers on our platform and can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them
- We focus on customer problems. We always start with the customer's problem and go from there. We know that we will only become successful if we are able to make the life of our customers better, and that's how our value Make an impact drives us every day.
- We trust each other. We know our strengths but are also humble. We always listen to and consider other people's opinions and feedback, but are not afraid to take decisions that go against the consensus. We know we can rely on each other (We're in this together) and understand that mistakes are how you build up experience.
- We're passionate learners. When we interact with our customers and prospects, we constantly want to learn something new — it might be related to our product or the user's everyday work life. Our value Thirst for learning has special meaning for our team. Only by learning can we achieve the best possible impact for our customers.
- Understand the strategy, including market landscape, competitors, differentiation & our business model leading up to our vision
- Get to know the company, the different teams, and how you can collaborate
- Get to know your cross-functional team, take part in plannings, co-working sessions, and other ceremonies
- Get to know our developers' motivations by attending customer and prospect meetings and reading notes from previous sessions
- Understand Frontastic's architecture to understand how each piece works together and fits into the broader tech ecosystem
- Assist in the quarterly product review and planning, and be ready to own your domain the following quarter
- Follow the solution discovery and delivery process for one initiative, and actively contribute to an enhancement of the developer experience
- 5 or more years experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of shipping an impactful B2B product
- Previously worked with technical products, especially APIs and frontend frameworks
- Applied knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research
- Desire to understand frontend developers of varying skill levels and technical capabilities — their motivation, needs, and how they work
- Confident presenter and facilitator. Not afraid to go against consensus by asking the right questions
- Self-starter, looking for pragmatic solutions
- Possess the attitude and skills to survive in a complex and highly dynamic remote environment — and you know how to grow this attitude in your co-workers
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English
For this role, we're offering a base salary of €64k-€85k (FTE), pro-rata.
- CV screening
- Initial call with our Chief Product Officer
- Culture related questions
- First interview with our Product Lead
- Second Interview with one of our founders and our Engineering Manager
- Technical Assessment
- Stakeholder lunch where you'll get the opportunity to meet some of your co-workers
We aim to respond to all candidates within 72 hours (except weekends).
We'd love to hear from you
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈