Product Manager - Mobile App
6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Minimum of 5-7 years of product management experience, ideally in consumer-facing or mobile-app products
- Minimum of 2 years as a product lead, preferred
- Strong communication skills, particularly while translating business requirements into technical ones for the engineering team, and to provide meaningful feedback to designCan comfortably speak with developers regarding technical needs, a strong understanding of front-end, backend, mobile and media design and technologies.
- The ability to prioritize goals in a fast-paced startup environmentExperience with analyzing data and results to improve product iterationsLocation:
- We are currently working remotely and prefer that you are located in the Pacific and/or Mountain time zone to keep the teams momentum better aligned.
- Build and manage the product roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with the engineering and design teams to deliver products and features
- Write detailed requirements that match the needs of each stakeholder
- Strategize solutions to business problems through product improvements
- Test, analyze, and iterate on existing products
- Manage resources efficiently and develop capacity planning models to ensure work is assigned effectively
- Support process design and improvement that result in accelerated and predictable product release schedules
- Measure the performance of the organization through KPIs, and ensure continuous improvement
- Deliver dynamic and valuable reporting for product initiatives
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈