Product Manager, mobile app
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
combyne is a fast-growing mobile social network, game and utility – a fusion of the three. Our community consists of over 5 million users and is growing organically at 18% month-on-month. Our vision is to digitize the usage of fashion by creating a place for creation which lifts people's confidence.
Your mission 🗺
As our Product Manager you will translate the needs of our users – which form our product vision – into product increments. You are ultimately responsible for improving our app for our users by conducting permanent research, coordinating between designers, engineers, data analysts and management and handling backlog and roadmap. Because of your work, our app will solve even more problems for our users and make them even more confident.
Your tasks 💻
- Live in the minds of our users, understand their problems and needs
- Systematically analyze user feedback and usage data
- Conduct user research and usability testings (both alone and with help of others)
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications
- Understand the needs of designers, engineers, data analysts and management while being the advocate of our users. Coordinate between all stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management positions, ideally in mobile consumer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Ability to compute a huge number of factors quickly, while maintaining a clear picture and solving problems systematically
- Great problem-solving skills, self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Familiar with analytics, retention metrics, user curves and the right ways to analyze them
You can expect 💪
- Hard work
- Chance of a great career
- Holding a key-responsibility in fast-growing start-up with global ambitions
- Motivated team of young professionals
- Philipp is looking forward to your application!
Your contact: Philipp Seybold, co-founder at combyne
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈