Product Manager, Merchant Line
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manfacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
As Product Manager for our Merchant product line, you will be responsible for the management and creation of the product roadmap that drives product vision while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams. This is a role where you will be responsible for driving adoption and other key metrics related to our Merchant products.The ideal candidate will have the ability to make data driven decisions on a daily basis, while simultaneously focusing on future product iterations that compliment larger company objectives. This role is perfect for a candidate who is currently a Product Manager and is looking for an opportunity to work with a growing product team with lots of room for your own influence.
- Manage the product roadmap and execution for a Merchant product line, collaborating with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Manage the product line life cycle from planning to tactical activities.
- Work with product teams and business stakeholders to create and manage release plans
- Think creatively to help drive tactical problem solving as a stakeholder in the design process.
- Manage short and long term product roadmaps with the ability to adapt plans according to analysis of market and user needs/pain points
- Improve partner experience through problem exploration and driving user-centric solutions.
- Analyze data to help product management make better-informed decisions.
- Evaluate quantitative and qualitative data post-release, using dashboards to report on user metric outcomes to the executive team and stakeholders
- Seek and facilitate collaboration within cross-functional team structures and cross-pollinate to other teams and product lines.
- Maintain and institute organizational processes and standards within company utilized tools such as Jira to increase productivity and transparency.
- Secondary education in Business, Technology, Human-Computer Systems or related fields
- 5+ years of technology experience
- 3+ year working in a Product or Software Development company
- Industry experience within e-commerce, Print-on-demand, and/or Business Intelligence tools, a plus.
- Experience utilizing or implementing Scrum, Kanban and/or Agile software development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in working with remote teams with the ability to influence cross-functional teams
We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America and South America. Gooten offers a suite of benefits including educational development budgets, insurance coverage and 30 days PTO to allow you to take the time to rest and recharge. Our goal as a company is to have our employees develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈