Product Manager, Market Data - Cryptowatch
2 months ago
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
Help us scale Cryptowatch, Kraken's professional charting and trading platform. Cryptowatch has grown organically from a tiny weekend project to a popular real-time cryptocurrency charting and trading platform which people rely on all over the world. We are seeking talented individuals to help us expand the product in new directions. There's rarely a boring day in crypto, and we're looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!
You will be in charge of the Cryptowatch Market Data pipeline. You will work with a team to expand a comprehensive data pipeline to dozens of venues, including both crypto exchanges and DEX’s, as well as other financial institutions. You will also be responsible for products which leverage this pipeline, specifically our Alerts system and market data screener interfaces.
Your performance will be evaluated by the growth and success of our data pipeline, and the related products.
You will report to the Senior Product Manager at Cryptowatch
- Work with a global, remote team of designers, engineers, and project managers to help deliver a best in class crypto trading platform
- Lead a culture of customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers and being the voice of the customer throughout the product development process.
- Perform competitive analysis
- Develop product strategy and roadmap using input from customers, internal stakeholders, and competitive analysis
- Own and prioritize the product backlog including the creation of relevant documents (epics, stories, scope docs, etc)
- Monitor and report on the performance of the market data pipeline using KPIs
- Previous experience working with financial market data
- Familiarity with the crypto trading ecosystem
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in product management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, with a passion for both learning and teaching
- Knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, using your organizational skills to always keep team goals in focus
Nice to Have
- Have previous experience using workstream management tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Have experience specifically trading crypto
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us:
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!