Product Manager (m/f/x)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Location: Austria, Germany, Switzerland or remote (in Europe)
Position: fulltime employment
We are looking for a Product Manager to develop, shape and commercialize a new industrial IoT solution which extends the benefits of the core Crate database by adding value add applications. The role will report to the Head of Solutions.
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- The ability to develop a high performing Product function and be instrumental in the future roadmap and direction of CrateDB and its Ecosystem
- Provide leadership to your team and grow aligned with the business needs
- Join a leading VC funded tech company from the pre-B stage through the exit
- Contribute demonstrable business impact to Crate’s growth
- Deep collaboration with C-level peers in sales, customer and partner success, and marketing
- Close interaction with Crate’s key customers, partners, and database users
- Be part of an open, collaborative culture with “Craties” from diverse backgrounds
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- You are responsible for the value and viability of the Crate IOT Solution product, its Ecosystem, and accountable for the results of the productization
- Create, manage and evolve the overall roadmap of the new solution with the primary goal to productize and launch an MVP in the short term followed by developing the long-term vision of the solution
- Work closely with the Crate Solution development team to bring the roadmap to life
- Collaborate deeply with our current lighthouse customer/partner and later broad set of customers – both engineers and business stakeholders on the Crate IOT Solution discovery and delivery
- Understand, rationalize and prioritize customer product requests against company and product objectives.
- Be a domain expert: dive deep to understand the market, domain, competitive landscape and trends
- Be a strong voice in and for your team, communicating feature releases and managing expectations with stakeholders inside and outside the company
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to successfully launch new products and features
- Be an active part of the product organization including onboarding and development of team members
- 5+ years experience as product and/or project manager in the IoT space, SaaS preferred
- Experience with industrial production environments is a strong plus
- Strong customer centric mindset
- Experience working in an agile environment and familiar with state-of-the-art product management principles, such as story mapping, minimum viable products, etc.
- Skilled at breaking down complex problems into actionable steps that speed up launch to market and support an ability to fail fast
- Effective communication skills and experience navigating industrial corporate environments merging internal product visions with customer needs
- You should thrive in an environment where product and engineering collaborate intensively
- Ability to work closely with engineers as we are building a deep tech product, but also understanding of customer and business needs
- You are intellectually curious, naturally collaborative, with plenty of grit
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours and location (remote or office)
- A variety of perks (e.g. financial allowances for public transportation, fitness and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈