Product Manager, Learning
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Understand user needs: Adopt a customer-centric approach to understand user needs
- Develop a market-driven content roadmap: Work within a cross-functional team to deliver on product strategies that contribute to a product-led growth model
- Prioritized based on insights: Distill, synthesize, and organize qualitative and quantitative information to prioritize new platform features and courses
- Manage the product roadmap: Build and manage product roadmap to focused on improving learning outcomes and reducing subscription churn. This includes working on the learning platform, practice and assessment features, new courses, and author enablement.
- Evaluatetrade-offs: Prioritize requirements across conflicting dimensions, and bring a data-driven mindset to creating acceptance criteria and other success metrics
- Execute on the roadmap: Define and validate product requirements and execute the short- and long-term roadmap to deliver on company goals
- Measure success: Establish measurements to assess the value of product initiatives and features
- Collaborate: Contribute to a culture of collaboration and inclusion across all disciplines
- 7+ years professional experience, 2+ in a product role
- Soft Skills
- Proven track record of success in a edtech product role, and a passion for learning
- Strong understanding of best practices for adult learning, including curriculum design, instructional design, assessments, and project-based learning
- Capable of "wearing many hats" and working with a lean product team
- Ability to facilitate collaboration and lead cross-functional, remote teams
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills, ability to communicate well and resolve conflicts among multiple stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and spread knowledge among team members regardless of formal reporting structures
- Ability to translate user and business needs into clear product opportunities and requirements
- Exhibits empathy for users and ability to discover user needs and identify problems via research, testing, and analysis
- Excellent self-management skills, including time management, prioritization, attention to detail, and proactiveness.
- Technical Skills
- Can work independently with data and make decisions backed by both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience with agile project management tools and processes
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools (e.g. Amplitude, Mode, etc.)
- Experience with user-research tools and techniques
- Familiarity with the data science and analytics industry
- Experience managing a subscription-based product
- Experience using experiments and A/B testing to support decision making
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈