Product Manager - Hydra
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: GMT+1-2
We are searching for an experienced Product Manager to join an exciting new project team here at IOG. You will have strong skills in developing relationships across teams and the ability to manage user expectations effectively.
- Establish and maintain roadmaps for company products based on market research and collaboration with internal and external groups and stakeholders
- Working with customers and partners to ensure that their needs are addressed in the roadmap and that they are kept apprised of new releases and updates
- Working with prospects to define new products and quantify opportunity size
- Working with marketing, design and communications to understand industry and community needs in order to develop a product roadmap.
- Collaborating with marketing and communications teams to explain how changes will impact the user community and support development of collateral and communications to the wider market
- Working with business development on evaluating inclusion into roadmap and PMO on delivery, planning and scheduling
- Working with operations to gain awareness of potential defects and prioritizing their resolution in the product release plan and roadmap
- Working with Business Analysts on defining and detailing out requirements from a functional and non functional perspective.
- Engaging and contributing to Open Source Software communities.
- Working with Other Product Managers on product roadmap integration points
- Working with engineering, marketing and Project teams to develop new products and new features to existing products.
- Report to and be guided by product director but be autonomous and take responsibility for your own product.
- Providing support to sales group on product selection, presentations and pricing strategy.
- Having a keen understanding of new developments / trends in product landscape to drive product excellence.
- Remaining current with developments and advances in blockchain, smart contracts and cryptocurrency technology and business trends.
- Staying abreast with activities of competitors from a technical and business perspective.
- Providing technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
- Writing content including blogs, presentations and technical documentation in support of business functions including marketing and business development.
- Attending and presenting at relevant conferences as required.
- Driving product end to end from initial concept to launch, through to implementation.
- Developing complex and effective product strategies to introduce differentiated product offering to complex markets.
- Developing and refining the product roadmap and product release planning processes.
- Develop productive relationships with a variety of levels and roles and manage user expectations effectively.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to drive innovation in product development with a team of world-class engineers and Scientists.
- Have a keen interest in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology developments and trends in the product landscape.
- Have some knowledge on PoW protocol
- Have strong leadership skills, be resourceful and use initiative, be proactive
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally looking for someone in the GMT+1-2 timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: GMT+1-2.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈