Product Manager (Half time)
1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
UpCounsel is the leading online marketplace connecting small business owners directly with high-quality independent attorneys for a fraction of the cost of going through Big Law. We enable our community of attorneys to run independent practices without the grueling hours and stress of a large law firm. We are growing fast, profitable, and run by a lean, senior team. We acquired UpCounsel in early 2020, have delivered an incredible year of growth across all teams, and are forecasting more of the same in 2021.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with the CEO to define, maintain and execute on product vision and roadmap
- Lead and motivate a team of engineers and QA specialists
- Understand UpCounsel’s strategic priorities and deliver products that are aligned with our business goals
- Communicate cross-functionally between sales, operations, and engineering departments to maximize efficiency of product resources and ensure internal alignment
- Incorporate data and user feedback to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years experience in software product development and/or management, preferably in consumer tech. Consumer marketplace experience a strong plus
- Experience in going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, and pre/post-launch execution
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and prioritize appropriately, and ability to maintain focus when priorities evolve and change
- Ability to solve problems critically, independently, and collaboratively, with a strong attention to detail
- Budding leader seeking to join a highly-effective and motivated team.
- Experience working in a remote team and asynchronous environment are a plus.
- Highly data-driven. Experience with Looker and Google Analytics a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies a plus
This role will start at 20 hours per week with the potential to grow to more. UpCounsel is a dedicated remote company with hubs on four continents. You will be able to work remotely in perpetuity, though the company generally uses US Pacific Time to coordinate operations. Compensation is competitive based on experience and location.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈