Product Manager, Growth
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Lead the product strategy & roadmap for key growth and optimization efforts (spanning landing pages, checkout funnel, referrals, pricing models, and more) - including driving product requirements definition and design.
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate timelines, working closely with Marketing, Design and Engineering, to rapidly ship high-quality experiences.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation.
- Ideate about and implement experiments that enhance viral loops across user segments and touchpoints.
- Own data measurement and reporting for product growth initiatives, and regularly communicate status, results and other key metrics to internal stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of Product Management / Growth experience in a technology business.
- Demonstrated track record optimizing growth KPIs across acquisition, conversion or retention in a B2C product.
- Experience with A/B testing, website optimization and CRO.
- Deep analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong focus on the user AND numbers.
- Experience working with Marketing, Design and Engineering teams
- Entrepreneurial and results-oriented mindset, flexible and adaptable, able to balance priorities and multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment
- Experience marketing a consumer subscription product
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer web usage including experience with social media and community building
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈