Product Manager for Digital Experience (Ting Internet)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a world-class Product Manager who’ll work across teams to develop the digital product roadmap. In this role, you will:
- Identify customer and business needs to build on roadmaps
- Document business requirements and prioritize by managing stakeholder expectations
- Be the product business partner for cross-functional teams and act as a conduit for the technical product managers
- Establish and manage the weekly business reviews of digital product performance, drivers, and impacts
- Articulate success factors for our customers and business
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify key business performance indicators and collaboratively develop digital roadmaps
- Guide the digital roadmap - Web and Mobile apps working along with design and user experience research teams
- Contribute to a collaborative culture and further push Ting toward modern product practices
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a product manager
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Experience and interest in operating at a strategic level for business excellence
- An excellent communicator with a proven track record of impacting stakeholders through modern product thinking to instill clarity
- Proven track record of active stakeholder management and cross-functional business requirement management
- Adept at First principle thinking and data-first product problem solving
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment passionate about user needs and business impact
- Active listener who has a knack for knowing when to proactively share and offer context
- Skilled at operating in a relatively flat, cross-functional organization
- Bring new perspectives and creative problem-solving. Always seeking new knowledge and innovative approaches
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, Self-starter on defining objectives and achieving them
- Caring deeply about delivering on our brand promise and are excited to immerse yourself in our culture
- Understanding the US Telecom space and being bullish on fiber internet technology is a plus
ABOUT TING INTERNET AND TUCOWS
Ting Internet is a leading fiber Internet provider in the United States, delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don’t expect to slow down anytime soon!
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site at: https://tucows.com/careers/
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈