Product Manager, Filecoin
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Own the developer experience for Filecoin via stellar developer products, platforms, documentation, and APIs.
- Manage the team responsible for creating this world-class developer experience.
- Ensure that every Filecoin developer has an exceptional experience understanding and utilizing this complex, but groundbreaking technology.
- Own the overall developer education and documentation platform, including sample applications to case studies, tutorials, and showcases.
- Guide the development of intuitive, developer-friendly APIsWork cross-functionally with customers, product teams on Filecoin and within the ecosystem (like IPFS and Textile), engineering, documentation, and product marketing teams.
- Ensure that the the Filecoin open-source community and developer ecosystem (our developer platform users)
- ThriveIdentify gaps that are needed to meet the needs of Filecoin developers, and design and manifest creative solutions to meet these needs.
- Develop product roadmaps for the Developer Platform team to unlock new developer markets for Filecoin over time.
- Grow and manage a team of developers, technical writers, and outsourced talent building the Filecoin Developer Platform.
- Have built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale.
- Are immensely passionate about and are a strong advocate for an excellent developer experience.
- Have experience synthesizing and creating best-in-class developer experiences for complex technical platforms.
- Have experience managing technical software products from conception to launch.
- Have experience as a startup founder, especially for software or technical companies.
- Are hyper detail-oriented, extremely organized, and pride yourself on your ability to structure large, ambiguous systems into sensible, tractable ones.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- Enjoy working closely with engineering teamsHave demonstrated experience managing external development shops and agencies to build several products at once.
- Will do whatever it takes to make your team successful, and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Have a computer science, math, or science degree, or software engineering experience.
- Product management with crypto projects or networks.
- Experience working with and/or contributions to open-source software projects.
- Are self-taught in some field, and consider yourself a voracious learner.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈