Product Manager (f/m/d)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
"How likely would you recommend our product to a friend or colleague?" Once you have answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter SystemⓇ and thus the basis of zenloop.
For our fast growing Software-as-a-Service solution we are looking for a motivated as well as talented person to work with us in the role of a Product Manager (f/m/d) to further shape our success story.
Your mission is to build our CX platform in a way which makes it a product our B2B customers truly love. You are dedicated, a real "can-do"-person and have the energy and passion to drive this product forward. You are empathetic and able to persuade team members with real arguments rather than by command.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will take ownership of the Customer Intelligence Product
- As a squad leader you shape the short- and midterm roadmap in close collaboration with the founders, product team and customer facing teams
- You execute the roadmap by researching, preparing tickets, planning them and executing with your team of designers, developers and QA
- You validate success of your tickets with customers and the success team
- Among the features, you you are going to develop, are are surveys distributed via SMS, Voice or Video and conversational AI triggered surveys
- Additionally, you’ll be take over responsibilities within the product team for meetings, trainings and processes
That's what we offer:
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to grow together with us as a company and our highly motivated and international team
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom for your own topics
- Experienced founder and management team who care about you and your tasks
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
- Guaranteed personal training budget of 500 Euros per year
- The ability to work remotely from wherever you want
You're the right person for us if you…
- Are positive and can meet challenges with a smile
- Are structured and planner with a touch of visionary
- Are pro-actively further developing the CI product roadmap
- Have a strong 80/20 mentality with finding the most efficient way to a result
- Are detail oriented in research and conceptualizing
- Are very persistent and not giving up until the best solution has been found
- If the time difference from your location to the Berlin office is no more than one hour (This is an absolute must have condition, because we want to guarantee a smooth teamwork)
- Demonstrate high quality in your work and set standards with us by outgrowing yourself
- Are business fluent in english
- Want to learn and grow together as a team to reach the next level
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!
Send us your application, including your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our applicant portal.
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.
If you have any questions, please contact Pia Rudnik ([email protected]).
zenloop is an integrated experience management platform based on the Net Promoter Score®. The SaaS solution automatically collects customer feedback through various channels along the entire customer journey, analyzes and clusters it with the help of artificial intelligence and derives customized and personalized measures to retain satisfied customers and win back dissatisfied customers. The software can be seamlessly integrated into solutions such as Salesforce, Spryker, Emarsys Zendesk, Slack or Shopify or used as an addition to the existing tech stack.
The zenloop portfolio includes brands such as Momox, Douglas, Penta, ATU, Mister Spex, Foodspring and Jochen Schweizer. The company was founded in 2016 by the two former Flaconi makers Björn Kolbmüller and Paul Schwarzenholz as well as Lukasz Lazewski and is based in Berlin with around 60 employees. The investors include Nauta Capital and Piton Capital.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈