Product Manager, Enterprise
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of employees and contact center agents. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead Krisp's enterprise product line. In this role, you will define and grow Krisp’s enterprise roadmap, work with large enterprise customers, and make the large-scale deployment and use of Krisp a delightful experience. You are a technically curious and capable candidate who is able to understand complex technical problems, research and discover innovative ways to add value in complex corporate environments, work closely with large enterprise customers and their IT admins, collaborate with our very smart team, and deliver a world-class enterprise AI product.
What You'll Do:
- Build Krisp's enterprise strategy and roadmap to deliver added value to users and increase the easiness of using and deploying Krisp at an enterprise scale
- Gather user research and customer requests and translate them into clear and concise technical product requirements
- Work closely with our new and prospective enterprise customers to identify the challenges and make the customer’s voice better heard inside the organization
- Collaborate with product, engineering, support, marketing, sales, customer success, and design teams to effectively help release new features
- Define and ship advanced enterprise-grade features, security enhancements, deployment automation, and new API endpoints
- Drive the enterprise beta testing program and gather qualitative and quantitative feedback on the new features and ways to improve them
- Ensure a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices
- Plan and communicate product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests, growth, and sales enablement
- Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced, preferably SaaS-based enterprise-focused organization
- Deep understanding of the needs of enterprise companies, their requirements, constraints, workflows and decision-making process
- Experience in product discovery, user interviews and customer development in B2B businesses
- Proven track record of managing and successfully delivering new products and features, ensuring that iterative development leads to successful customer experience
- Good design feel and aesthetics with the ability to articulate an excellent UI and UX experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with data and making data-informed smart decisions
- Being detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible and self-motivated
- Bonus points: software engineering background, experience with Windows, Mac, and Web platforms, understanding of how client software is deployed in enterprise environments
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈