Product Manager, Diversity
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
- Devise and deliver a world-class experience for our Participants. Working in a continuous discovery/delivery cycle, you'll research problems and and test solutions at a rapid pace.
- Lead a cross-functional Product Squad. This includes contributing to the future vision of our platform and full ownership of your team's priorities.
- Be an expert on our users. Regularly speaking and interacting with our passionate users, you'll learn about their needs, pain points and 'aha' moments, ensuring everything we do solves significant user problems.
- Obsess over data and key metrics. Leveraging data to make decisions and to devise, set up and test innovative solutions and evaluate results.
- Collaborate with all areas of our business. You'll work closely with our senior leadership team, designers, developers, data analysts and user researchers, ensuring they are deeply involved throughout the whole process.
- You've led empowered, cross-functional teams as a Product Manager, in fast growing startups or businesses before.
- You have a strong analytical mindset with an obsessive focus on data and using rapid experimentation to achieve business goals and meet user's needs.
- You're adept at taking a highly collaborative approach to working on features owned by other product teams and have very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a creative thinker, able to reverse-engineer complicated problems and reason from first principles.
- You're comfortable coaching a team through a continuous discovery/delivery cycle and are used to iterating and shipping at a rapid pace.
- You possess humility, optimism and a desire to learn and grow fast.
- You haven't worked in a product management role to ship a user-facing product or feature before. We know there are many great product managers and product owners working on features for internal stakeholders, but due to the importance of this role we need strong experience working with the uncertainty of product discovery and experimentation.
- You need the structure of established processes. We're growing fast and learning as we go, both from industry experts through our networks, but also through trial and error. As such, it's essential you have a proven track record of working and thriving in uncertain environments.
- You've never worked alongside a Product Designer and experienced the various stages of taking a product or major feature from conception all the way through to delivery.
- The opportunity to lead a cross-functional squad in an exciting startup with high organic growth.
- Meaningful share option allocation and salary depending on experience.
- Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary).
- Comprehensive private health insurance that disregards medical history.
- Flexible working: Work equipment of your choice, and you can work flexibly from home or from our future co-working space.
- Flexible hours: We have core hours of 10am - 3pm (with an hour for lunch), but the rest is up to you.
- Childcare flexibility: Need to pick your child up from school? No problem.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, which you can switch for other days.
- £1000 yearly budget for education, growth, and training.
- Personal growth opportunities and career progression (e.g., learn about the startup ecosystem, mentoring from executive team, learn about psychological science and research methods).
- Open, transparent, and inclusive culture.
- A company committed to carbon offsetting: we donate money in your name each month to plant trees and we offset travel as an organization each year.
- Generous maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈