(View All Jobs)
We’re so happy you found us. Since you’ve come this far, it’s safe to say you’re curious about our story and what career opportunities exist, so we’d love to start by introducing ourselves.
Then & Now
Our story starts in 2006 with three founders in a Sydney garage (no, we’re not kidding). Born from a desire to earn a living doing what they loved, with the flexibility to do it from anywhere, Envato set out to create an online community for buying and selling creative digital assets. Nearly 13 years later, we’re profitable and still totally bootstrapped. This allows us to stay super experimental and totally focused on the best interests of our authors & customers around the world.
We’ve built marketplaces where anyone can buy and sell the creative assets they need to complete their projects faster. Our community can now buy millions of different kinds of assets on Envato Market, or subscribe to the #1 unlimited subscription service for creatives, Envato Elements. Every day, these products continue to help everyone from freelancers to small business owners and agencies get their creative projects done.
While we are known and loved within the digital professional community globally, where our authors have earned over $750 million, we also want to be a place where anyone can Make with Envato. Alongside Market & Elements, our portfolio also includes Milkshake, a website builder for Instagrammers, Placeit, a smart template tool for logos, mockups, graphic design & more, Mixkit, for free stock footage and animation, and most recently, Twenty20, a stock-photo subscription service.
With over 600 people globally, we have offices in Guadalajara, Mexico & Los Angeles, alongside our funky Melbourne HQ. We pride ourselves on being super remote friendly, with a staffing population just as diverse as the global community that use our products. To keep this sustainable as we scale, we support people to work from anywhere, whether that’s the beach in Croatia, on the Mornington Peninsula, or from their living room.
What you’ll be doing
Join us as the new Senior Product Manager working on Envato Elements! The focus of this role is to plan and manage the delivery of the product experience, product strategy, initiatives and features. You’ll work closely alongside the Design Team to understand how we can differentiate the experience within Elements for different customer segments. We want to continue to grow our loyal and passionate customer base through delightful tools and product features. We want them to stick with us for a long time and passionately tell others about their experience.
You’ll be hands on with developing and presenting the product roadmap and lean canvasses including key forecasts and financials for product initiatives. And also measure and report on results, especially towards group and company goals.
You’ll get to work with a whole bunch of teams and functions across the business including Engineering, Customer/Author Success, Marketing/Growth, Analytics and Business Intelligence just to name a few. As a member of the broader Product team, you’ll also collaborate with peers and help with the mentoring of more junior team members.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience developing technology products in best practice web/technology companies
- A track record of great partnership with researchers, designers and developers on the team
- Extensive experience using customer, analytics and industry insights to drive decisions
- Exceptional strength in analytics, from web to database
- Very familiar with Agile, comfortable in cross functional project teams (who would speak highly of working with you and the directions and drive you showed on their teams)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in growing digital products, requiring agile planning and rapid prioritisation of the product development roadmap and enhancements
- Strong commercial orientation enabling you to make solid 80:20 trade offs with long term impacts to the P&L in mind
- Excellent planning skills and experience, naturally capable of seeing dependencies and driving others to deliver, while maintaining great relationships - a diplomat yet a driver of outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Credible financial and technology skills to enable positive partnerships with Finance and IT/Dev
- Aligned values with that of Envato’s
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast-paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!