Product Manager, Data Solutions
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
YouGov is an international research and data, analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 8 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
YouGov are looking for a technically minded Product Manager who will be responsible for product management of multiple components of YouGov’s next generation of survey systems.
What will I be delivering?
- Work with peers, stakeholders, and engineering to identify and solve problems and to high-quality products
- Contribute to viable solutions associated with UX/UI, product features and enhancements, and automation that add efficiencies through use of different technologies and tools
- Conduct data collection and analyses to deliver insights for decision-making
- Monitor processes and report on outcomes to ensure our products are working as expected
- Stay ahead of trends in how our products are being used, and make recommendations on how we can make improvements
- Work with all team members to draw conclusions from complex analyses and make recommendations for next steps
- Collaborate with stakeholders across functions and geographies to ensure our products meet needs
- Work collaboratively in "mini-teams" to deliver on key stakeholder, operational projects, product enhancement and development, and cross-team requirements
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Experience in the world of international online survey research or data analytics in finding and developing creative and innovative solutions associated with complex and varied problems
- 3 to 5 years of product management experience in complex software development, consulting, or security product industries with high volume transaction components
- Expert in the use of Agile methodologies such as Scrum with a focus on roadmaps, epics, product MVPs, user stories, acceptance criteria, and the definition of done
- Lean Sigma process improvement skills to streamline, improve, and reduce waste
- Success in attention detail to ensure the highest quality products are rolled out based on market demand
- ITIL and Product Owner certified
- Excellent written, oral, and electronic communication skills
Technical skills and qualifications
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, R, and Python to assist in delivering results, and meeting deadlines
- API experience involving design and/or development
- Strong analytical capability in quantitative or qualitative research in an academic or professional environment
- Project management capability to deliver/ship product on time
- Fluent in the use of Jira, Confluence, and GitLab
This position is 100% remote.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈