Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Auth0 Product Team defines product vision, strategy, and delivering high value identity solutions for our customers. In this role you will lead the strategy, development and growth of initiatives including simplified billing and payment for self-service customers, providing quota metrics for customers, and defining a new 360-degree view for Auth0 customer success (CS) teams to better understand and engage with Auth0 customers.
As Auth0 continues to grow, so does our commitment to providing world-class customer engagement. This role requires you to understand the business challenges of Auth0 customers and internal CS stakeholders to define positive outcomes, set goals, and shape the roadmap. You will work with customers, support, finance, growth, product marketing, product design, engineering, and across multiple teams to drive this initiative.
Ability to synthesize and prioritize requests from multiple sources is a must have. You will solicit stakeholders, customers, and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and prioritize initiatives. You will use quantitative and qualitative data, research, and outstanding communication skills to manage expectations with multiple stakeholders and deliver high value solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a meaningful impact in a hyper-growth startup in a rapidly growing industry.
- Conduct product research and discovery with engineering teams.
- Work with key stakeholders to set strategy, define the product roadmap, and make appropriate trade-offs between features, speed, and quality.
- Work closely with customers and Business Development to assess vendor needs and identify requirements.
- Deliver incremental value by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Partner with Engineering and Design to define specs, requirements, and acceptance criteria for deliverables.
- Develop and test product hypotheses, working in a lean and iterative way.
- Work with cross-functional partners in our field teams to enable successful feature launches.
- Create assets to guide product development work (framing documents, user story maps, opportunity canvases, stories for implementation).
- Be responsible for outcomes by setting clear goals and key results on a quarterly basis.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of product management experience in a technology-focused B2E business.
- Are independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable presenting to customers and internal audiences.
- Have experience working with remote teams.
- Are comfortable presenting to and interacting with vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
- Are a champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embrace your role as a member of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Have exposure to lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping or rapid prototyping.
- Are curious about new technology and exhibit a strong desire to learn.
- Exhibit user empathy and seek their input at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Are self-motivated and have experience working remotely.
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less).
- Have experience working on Platform is a plus.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!