Product Manager - Customer Acquisition
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: South Africa
We’re on a mission to help people navigate their way to financial freedom one step at a time.
The Indie team is full of creative, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don’t take themselves too seriously. We’re building a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to find purpose in their work. If that sounds like you, we might be just the right fit.
As a part of our product team, you’ll get to focus on building products and experiences in an environment where you’re given responsibility and freedom to do great work.
- You will be primarily responsible for our acquisition products and processes which include
- Our website
- Lead generation tools
- Our Leads API and leads management tools
- Our distribution partnerships
- You and our acquisition product team will work closely with our marketing and distribution teams to generate and manage the acquisition of new customers through multiple channels including partners, lead providers and digital marketing.
- You will need to balance improving the reliability and effectiveness of the existing products and systems as well as working on new ideas to grow the Indie business.
- You will work closely with our other product managers to help build out our product vision.
- Play an active role in defining the future product and business growth of Indie.
- Own and drive the execution of your team's product roadmap with both internal and external teams.
- Delve deep into the requirements of our products and do the hard work to document and communicate to your team what is needed to fulfil our product vision.
- Understand the requirements and needs of customers, partners and lead providers to ensure we are building the right things.
- Work extensively with external partners for systems and process integrations.
- Contribute to conversations around deadlines and engineering solutions.
- A diploma/degree
- Domain knowledge of insurance and lead generation
- Experience in marketing campaign management a bonus
- A passion for writing and effective communication
- Experience with making complex product requirements digestible and actionable
- A fast learner, with a passion for keeping track of the details that matter
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple workstreams
- A willingness to extend yourself and assist other team members
- A natural ability to empathise, listen and understand complex situations
- Comfortable with using technology; learning how to use new apps, software and tools is something you enjoy
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: South Africa.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈