Product Manager, Community - Cryptowatch
1 month ago
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
Help us scale Cryptowatch, Kraken's professional charting and trading platform. Cryptowatch has grown organically from a tiny weekend project to a popular real-time cryptocurrency charting and trading platform which people rely on all over the world. We are seeking talented individuals to help us expand the product in new directions. There's rarely a boring day in crypto, and we're looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!
About the Role:
You will be in charge of building a network effect on Cryptowatch. You will work with a team to develop industry leading products including the existing Cryptowatch chat system, user profiles, and leaderboards. To do this effectively, you will explore and deeply understand all relevant and competing products in the space, engage with customers and prospects, and apply creativity and knowledge to develop solutions that deliver the very best experience for our clients.
Your performance will be evaluated by the growth of the Cryptowatch community, on both a numbers and quality basis.
You will report to the Senior Product Manager at Cryptowatch.
- Work with a global, remote team of designers, engineers, and project managers to help deliver a best in class crypto trading platform
- Lead a culture of customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers and being the voice of the customer throughout the product development process
- Perform deep and continuous analysis of competitors and other relevant products and offerings in both the crypto and conventional spaces.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap using input from customers, internal stakeholders, and competitive analysis
- Develop product specifications and related documents (epics, stories, scope docs, etc.)
- Work closely with Cryptowatch engineers to optimize products through development and bring them to life for customers
- Own and manage product roadmap and priorities, and drive progress across the platform
- Collaborate with Marketing to determine product opportunities and communicate effectively with customers and the marketplace regarding new and existing products
- Monitor and report on the growth of the Cryptowatch community using KPIs
- Previous experience growing an online community
- Experience building tools that promote user engagementFamiliarity with the crypto trading ecosystem
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in product management or product design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, with a passion for learning, teaching and building businesses
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, using your organizational skills to always keep team goals in focus
A strong candidate will also:
- Have experience working at a social network company
- Have a background in human psychology or sociology
- Have previous experience using workstream management tools such as Confluence and Jira
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us:
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!