Product Manager, Algorithm & Bidding
8 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Build requirements, phase them out, and own the roadmap for a set of algorithmic capabilities, and features built on top of 3rd party APIs.
- Manage dependencies with other aspects of the Viant/Adelphic technical environment and track development work against the expected deliverables.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to continually ship functionality to successful outcome.
- Perform research to understand competitive offerings within the DSP market. Generate strategic and innovative new product ideas and drive implementation.
- Effectively communicate relevant KPIs to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Extensive product management experience and fluency in writing Product Requirement and Design Documents.
- Proven success in managing complex internet software development cycles, and API/spec integrations, within medium to large organizations.
- Expertise in programmatic display, video and audio formats. Proficiency in desktop, mobile or TV addressable advertising spaces. Knowledge in Linear Broadcast and Linear Cable systems a plus.
- Understand Real-time Bidding, Programmatic, Exchanges, Supply Side Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, 1st and 2nd price auctions, 1st and 3rd party ad servers, cross-device and cross-channel targeting, cookies and privacy concerns, data science, machine learning models, optimization and monetization.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or a related discipline preferred.
- Ability to lead from any position, with a “Do Whatever It Takes” and “Figure It Out” attitude.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence cross-functional teams, create buy-in for a vision without formal authority.
- Analytical, critical, and strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to manage multiple project deliverables and meet deadlines with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills, empathy, emotional maturity and teamwork mentality.
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈