Product Manager-Aftermarket Products
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
- Identify, quantify, prioritize aftermarket product fit, starting with Palmetto Protect. At a later date, expanding into other aftermarket products such as insurance and warranty.·
- Conceive of, organize, drive, and track release of product improvements with an emphasis to continually improve the product line into a repeatable, scalable product line.
- Build and manage relationships across Senior organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Development team that drives discussions counterparties and completes master service agreements for the wholesale distribution of aftermarket products.
- Own product requirements, prioritization, and roadmap.
- Articulate quantitatively the trade-off involved in delighting customers, minimizing friction points, maximizing product pain relievers.
- Translate business requirements to Operations and Software teams and other key stakeholders, to ensure delivery of white-glove client experience while driving operational efficiency.
- Define, test, and socialize client value proposition, working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Determine product pricing based on analysis of both customer value and internal costs to optimize business growth and profitability.
- Train the sales force and develop sales tools (product fact sheets and presentations) that communicate product value, features, and competitive differentiation.
- Gather Voice-of-Customer feedback, market data, and competitive intelligence and socialize with the rest of the organization.
- You have a solid foundation in Product Development, Product Management, Product Marketing.
- You have 6+ years’ experience in product management, strategy and product marketing.
- You have a passion for building amazing products.
- You are a strong collaborator with a proven ability to work across teams to get things done.
- You love learning, writing, delivering, and presenting.
- Experience working with residential solar portfolio owners is a plus.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial efforts to improve diversity, equity or inclusion of product, workplace, or vendors
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈