1 week ago
Hiring from: USA Only
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, customer success and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
This position will report directly to the Vice President of Product and has the opportunity to work remotely or be based in our San Diego or Phoenix office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
- Act as owner for major features of the AutoVitals product suite, product lines, and project launches
- Work closely with sales, marketing, customer success, support, and company leadership to elicit and capture product requirements based on market demand and company goals
- Capture key product concepts and drive the product requirements lifecycle in accordance with industry best practices
- Evangelise, justify, and prioritize roadmap features and functionality
- Use support and product usage data to gather feedback and identify areas for product improvements to reduce support and usability issues
- Set and articulate clear and concise product vision, and create detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for engineering teams
- Bring an “ownership maturity” - be a self-directed researcher of answers that you need to establish the product vision
- 3+ years in a product role at a SaaS or technology company
- Experience working directly in product management and engineering in an agile environment with some user experience and design knowledge
- Strong communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong technical sensibilities with the ability to understand and translate business objectives
- Self-driven, proactive and dedicated; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A bias for action - “a good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow”
- Experience using tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Slack
- Bonus: Experience working in the automotive technology industry
- Bonus: Technical understanding of system architecture, data models, and APIs
- Bonus: Basic understanding of SQL, HTML and CSS
As an employee, you would be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental, 401(k), life insurance and flexible spending plans.
If you're a smart, self-starter with solid experience in a high tech environment with a passion to make a difference, let us hear from you. Check us out at www.autovitals.com.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈