1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere (Canada preferred)
Online selling can be a complicated and competitive game. With tools that automate inventory and vendor management, as well as shipping and fulfillment, Solid Commerce aims to simplify the process so our customers can come out ahead of their competition. In order for us to help our customers dominate the marketplaces, we are looking for a number of smart, driven, and effective candidates to add to the Solid Commerce family.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to support the development and lifecycle management of products within our cloud-based SaaS e-commerce platform.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of SaaS Product Management experience with a technical background, E-commerce experience, and a passion for delivering high quality B2B solutions that provide value to the customer. You will be an integral part of a product team focused on delivering the premier multi-marketplace solution for online merchants.
- You will be a part of a small, but highly collaborative and creative, Development team. Every member is a key player, and everything you build will be crucial to the success of the company and our clients.
- Good development habits are a must: thoughtful designs, careful test cases, and effective build and deployment practices should be second nature to you.
- We don’t just want good coders, we want good people as well! Transparency, courage, and enthusiasm are highly desired traits.
- We love people who share their ideas, and who are open to suggestions/feedback. We are always learning from one another, and are looking for someone who appreciates this dynamic.
- Translate initiatives, ideas, and feature requests into product requirements, user stories, and prototypes. Work closely with designers and engineers to implement features and ensure proper execution.
- Measure product usage and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Work with engineering leads to prioritize support tickets and feature requests by managing product roadmap and release schedule.
- Serve as a product and industry expert as well as an evangelist for the Company’s products;
- Communicate across teams throughout the development process to ensure that business needs understood and deliverables met.
- Interact with customers to get product feedback and identify additional market opportunities.
- Participate in process reviews and provide considered recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Drive the success of our product offering. Incorporate industry needs, competitive analysis, and customer feedback to influence the product roadmap.
- Although this role is REMOTE - it is required anyone hired in this role will cover at least 4 hours overlap within the PST time zone (preferably 9am to 1pm PST)
- The ideal candidate is a passionate experienced product manger, who is both detail oriented and customer oriented with experience evaluating operational difficulties and designing workflow solutions accordingly.
- Minimum of 5 years in Software Product Management required. An understanding of e-commerce and associated SaaS platforms (inventory, order management, and online channel management) is a definite plus.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Domain knowledge of e-commerce solutions.
- Engineering / QA background.
- SCRUM certification.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere (Canada preferred).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈