2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Own the roadmap for your area, balancing new priorities and existing backlog on the roadmap to benefit current users, enable new use cases, and expand into new markets.
- Define user experiences/scopes and provide necessary advocacy for them to be executed on.
- Work closely with engineering, marketing and sales teams to design and ship new capabilities to delight users - constantly identifying key metrics, collecting and analyzing the data to drive product decisions.
- Work closely with customers and partners, own key account relationships, manage beta programs and run the customer advisory council for Rockset
- Recently graduated or is planning to complete their MBA in the coming months
- 2+ years experience in tech (product, engineering, technical sales)
- Domain expertise with data technologies
- Experience with SaaS or Serverless products
- Understanding of cloud markets, data technologies, competitive landscape and customer segments
- CS degree is a plus
- Competitive salary & equity at a fast-growing startup
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Lunch provided every day
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible paid time off (we encourage at least 3 weeks a year)
- Paid parental leave
- Work from Tahoe week, where for 1 work week the entire company temporarily relocates to Tahoe
- Fun office environment with TGIF happy hours, board game nights, picnics and BBQs
- Whatever equipment you need to get the job done
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈