1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America & Europe
Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
With a remote-first, office agnostic approach, the Qualio team is distributed across North America and Europe.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join our dynamic, collaborative and remote-first Qualio team!
As part of our exciting expansion plans, we are looking for a PM who will be joining our growing, passionate Product team in Europe. You will be solving extremely interesting challenges,with a hands-on opportunity to make a huge impact to the Qualio application. Working closely with the Product and Engineering team, building trusted relationships with relevant stakeholders both internally and, of course, with our amazing customers. We are looking for someone who would thrive in a start-up environment where there are plenty of opportunities to take ownership and ultimately be responsible for the success of the product.
As part of this role you will:
- Demonstrate compelling and confident storytelling whilst being able to make tough decisions on priorities in ambiguous situations.
- Set the strategy and roadmap for products and services, working with UX designers, engineering, domain experts and external stakeholders to drive development at pace.
- Be skilled at triaging new ideas brought to the team and taking the lead on creation of new opportunities, gathering data on the ‘why’ and preparing and supporting the the team to discover, define and deliver effective, elegant solutions at the right time
- Be confident working within the intersection of the business, technology and user experience, being an evangelist for good Product Management practices and using data wherever possible to inform decisions.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager building B2B enterprise products from concept to completion including defining user needs, business value and roadmap planning
- A passion for delivering effective and elegant products and services that solve customer problems
- An approachable and collaborative working style with a rigorous mindset, partnering closely with all relevant stakeholders to deliver solutions that solve the customer problem
- Fluent in working with agile scrum teams to deliver incremental value to our customers
- Experience of building and working with high-performing, cross-stakeholder, virtual teams
- You are a dynamic, go-getter who would thrive in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- You can work in the UK/Ireland without visa restrictions (visa sponsorships not available at this time)
- Background in healthtech or Life Sciences preferred
- Bonus points for previous experience on products used in regulated industries
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Flexible holidays
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Qualio! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
- Contribute to something life-changing: We have a great mission to build easy, scalable and trusted products that genuinely make a difference in helping life-saving products get to market and you get to play a huge part in that
- We are super proud of our culture: We have a growing team of truly great, dynamic and genuine people who has strong values around communication and collaboration
- Autonomous working environment: we value the employees we hire and that means no micro-managing, our employees have the autonomy to make their own role a success
- Strong reward & recognition culture
- Fun company retreats twice a year: As a remote company, we want all teammates to have the opportunity to meet face to face with each other, helping us stay connected in our remote environment.
- Complete remote-based role: Enjoy contributing to the success of Qualio from the comfort of your own home
- Did we mention we offer UNLIMITED holiday / PTO?!: Yes, really. Having a work/life balance is incredibly important if you’re going to function at your best.
- Professional development stipend: "Always Curious" is one of our core values, so we're invested in the growth and development of our teammates.
- Working space allowance/home office budget: We want to ensure your workspace is as comfortable and productive as possible, so we help you make that happen.
- Stock Options + a Competitive Salary!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America & Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈