Product Manager - 6 month contract
Raketech Group Ltd.
3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Europe
- Assist with ad-hoc requests such as building presentation decks and/or spreadsheets
- Coordinate and attend meetings, build agendas, capture meeting minutes, track action items
- Assist in continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Assist in preparing and organizing project documentation
- Manage small scale projects: develop project schedules, identify, manage and mitigate risks, track and report status
- Provide support to the management
- Assist the project teams in any way possible to meet project objectives
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to pick up on new processes
- Ability to work with ambiguity and change
- High level of professionalism and enthusiasm
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and enjoys team collaboration
- Supportive of a team-first culture
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively, verbal and written
- Experience building and managing project plans
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience working with distributed teams
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈