2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
YOU: A Product professional with intense customer empathy and an obsession with lead-generating web sites, metrics, making data-driven decisions, and innovative feature development.
US: Rural. Remote. Bootstrapped. SaaS. Profitable. 3x Inc. 5000 list. Carrot.com.
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high-performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
"To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter."
6 years, 3 Inc. 5000 awards, 38 full-time team members, ZERO funding, and 8,000+ customers and counting... we discovered that the simple idea AND "small niche market" were both bigger than we thought and we're eyeing our next challenge ahead to impact tens of thousands more small businesses in real estate and beyond.
That's where you come in. We want to be a feather in your cap. We want to help YOU have a huge win under your belt for this next phase of your career and to always say, "I'm a part of building something special".
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
This is our most recent team photo from our company-wide virtual retreat in January 2021!
As a Product Manager at Carrot, your responsibility is to orchestrate the strategy and delivery of monetizable products that provide value to our members. But beyond monetization you have a clear path forward that achieves Carrot’s long term vision and you can rally the company behind it. What powers you is intense customer empathy and your obsession for metrics, data-driven decisions and technology that enables innovative feature development.
- 2+ years of experience in a well-defined Product Management position.
- Deep familiarity with features or products based on the WordPress platform.
- A demonstrable mastery of one or many Product Management tools and processes.
- Agile mindset, both as a software practice and a planning paradigm.
- The ability to work with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to accomplish measurable business results.
- An objective and data-driven approach to decision making including proficiency with at least one analytics tool.
- Experience with A/B testing and using metrics to track product accomplishments.
- Comfortable engaging with users, conducting research, and smartly integrating insights into product development.
- Collaborate with the existing Product and Engineering teams while charting an all new roadmap for web sites as-a-feature.
- Research and remain entrenched within communities of website tools, especially WordPress and related frameworks (e.g. Gutenberg)
- Define and analyze metrics and dashboards to gain insights and determine the success of the product.
- Maintain a scorecard that reflects leading and lagging health indicators for your areas of focus and help connect the dots back to company goals.
- Participate in surveys, interviews, and feedback loops to understand member pain points and priorities.
- Leverage user research and our design team to generate the ideal experience for the desired outcomes.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Sales, Services, Customer Success, and Customer Support teams.
- Enable the team to rapidly prototype and test solutions before we build them.
- Keep a firm pulse on industry direction and the gaps/opportunities that contribute to Carrot’s multi-year vision.
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up! We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test & deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ❤️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities & we aim to empower our team to make an impact.
We Love To Have Fun 🎉
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
Fully Remote & Flexible 💻
We have Carrot team members all across the USA and offer a fully remote work environment that's focused on a healthy work-life balance.
But don't take our word for it... Here's what our team members are saying about life at Carrot:
🥕 "Carrot is constantly trying to improve its culture, product, and communication. I love being a part of an organization that is always looking for better ways to serve our team and customers."
🥕 "Carrot isn't the norm when it comes to business. Carrot practices what it preaches and genuinely cares about people, both internal and external."
🥕 "Awesome team and coworkers, and a company that cares about its employees. Range of opportunities and challenges to tackle. Big enough to provide room for growth and being part of something significant, and small enough to feel like a family."
🥕 "It's a place where you can express your ideas and use your talents to help improve the company and the product. The leaders genuinely care. And what's really awesome is flexible schedules. That'll keep a person for sure."
This position will pay a very competitive salary along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about.
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Want to read a book that'll help you grow personally or professionally? Awesome, we’ll buy it for you!
- Courses & Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business, we’ll cover all or part of the cost.
- Gym/Home Workout Equipment Stipend: Physical & mental health is a big deal, so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership or help you set up your home gym (up to $60/month).
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it, we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are pleasantly surprised by these!
- Medical & dental coverage: 75% paid for.
- 401k Plan with 3% match for US residents
- The chance to learn things in a way you’d never be able to learn in a large organization!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈