3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for a product manager to join Checkmarx’s Product group to drive the future of our product in terms of enterprise capability. This role requires a view to delivering impactful customer experiences while having a broad understanding the security challenges associated with a wide range of modern development practices, including cloud native, APIs, and microservices technologies.
The product manager needs to be a collaborative individual that is data-driven, action-focused, and comfortable interacting with customers globally. The ideal candidate will have a solid mix of both technical and business skills with the ability to transition between working with development teams, customers, and field facing teams.
- Own the strategy and roadmap of the product while aligning to Checkmarx’s overall strategy
- Define and prioritize new features and support new technology based on business goals
and communicate products status internally and externally
- Collaborate with the customers, sales, R&D, and other product leaders to deliver product releases that are aligned to both business needs but also align with Checkmarx AST portfolio products in terms of an integrated end-user experience
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to determine business performance and usability
- Have deep understanding of the marketplace and its competitors
- High customer satisfaction and end-user engagement
CX Work Location:
United States - Remote
CX Sub Department:
CX Business Sub Region:
CX Legal Entity:
CX Employment Type:
Employee - Regular Contract
CX Business Region:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in as Product Manager role in an Enterprise Software company
- Great public speaking skills
- Must be passionate about delivering great product, and enjoy talking frequently with customers
- Must have experience creating strong Go-To Market content, such as webinars, blogs, and eBooks
- Must have experience interacting and working with analysts
- Experience with agile methodologies and MVP approach.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate technical requirements with engineering, QA, IT, and sales engineering.
- A main focus will be driving operational improvement for our customers through our products – you will be expected to understand the unique needs of each of our customers, evangelize our products, and work with marketing and sales to ensure our products are making our customer successful.
- You will need to educate (enablement) many functional groups about customer success and pain points. They will work closely with marketing on producing case studies, customer videos, etc. and help sales close deals as needed in the capacity of a subject matter expert.
- Attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture.
- Demonstrated strong, structured and data-driven problem-solving and prioritization skills for multi-dimensional problems
- Excellent communicator, with natural ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, customers and at trade shows, industry events and webinars
- Proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
- A team player with great interpersonal relations.
- Previous experience within agent-based solutions within application performance monitoring and/or application security testing a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈