3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Isreael
The Fyllo Compliance Cloud is a suite of enterprise-grade software and services powered by RegsTechnology, the largest database of cannabis laws and regulations at the federal, state, and local levels. We deliver advanced data, media, and compliance solutions that are built for the complexities of highly regulated industries. Ambitious marketers and legal professionals choose Fyllo as their partner to go bigger and grow faster with trust and confidence in compliance.
This position is full-time and based in New York, NY, or Haifa, Israel (remote, an option).
Fyllo is seeking a Product Manager to support the expansion of the Fyllo Compliance Cloud. You will be responsible for the definition of new product features, managing the product roadmap, and the collection of new requirements from internal and external clients. In this role, you will be collaborating with many teams within the company including Client Success, Product Marketing, Sales, and Engineering. You will be the expert in all aspects related to the product you own inclusive of usage data, features, issues, and feedback. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into differentiated outcomes and benefits are crucial.
- Make an impact - grow the business by developing new products and features.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, and BD.
- Plan product roadmaps and drive them into execution.
- Innovate and prioritize products and features.
- Interact with other Fyllo teams maximizing the impact on Fyllo's growth and business.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a product manager at a SaaS company.
- A Doer with a proven track record of making an impact as an entrepreneur, leader, or product manager.
- Strong analytical skills, developing product hypotheses and understanding the results.
- Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features.
- Good understanding of UI/UX.
- Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator, and presenter.
- Charismatic with developed soft skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cloud startup environment.
- Ad-Tech, Mar-Tech previous experience - preferred
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc in related fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication, and negotiation skills with the ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Fyllo and at customer/partner organizations ( English native speaker preferred)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or Isreael.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈